Friday, January 18, 2008

Pinkie the Archer


At the lengthy pestering of my husband to give it a try, I took up competitive indoor archery a couple years ago. As it turns out, I LOVE shooting. Sometimes it's fun to imagine that I'm aiming at my boss's head. Funny how I always seem to be accurate at those shots. Anyway, today's picture is of my arrows. Being the pinkie that I am, I insisted on having pink feathers on them. At least I didn't make him buy me a pink bow. Yet.

2 comments:

TSintheC said...

Hi! I love the pictures.

I've tried archery a couple of times (many, many years ago), and I really liked it. Unfortunately, I never took it further than a borrowed bow and a straw bale in my parent's backyard.

Skeet shooting is fun too, have you tried it?

Unknown said...

Nope, no skeet shooting here. Did I mention that I'm half blind in my sighting eye? Hee hee.

It makes it very interesting sometimes.