I like to pretend like I know what in the heck I'm doing when I open up my Photoshop CS2. However, I actually know nothing. But, thanks to this wonderful book, I'm able to fake it pretty well. Oh, how I do love that book. I think I'll sleep with it tonight. You know, see if osmosis can leak more of it's goodness into my brain.
But in the mean time, here is my first attempt at using a PS template. I was fortunate enough to come across this pretty frame on the I Love Photography forums. Thanks to my friend, Kerri for hooking me up with that site! The photo was taken at my parents' house over the holidays. I used the burn tool a bit to get rid of some distractions in the photo and use a few freebie actions I found on the internet to soften the colors in the photo. Originally, my niece's shirt was a super bright fuscia.
No comments:
Post a Comment