Saturday, January 26, 2008

Here kitty, kitty...

I apologize for my lack of adoration for the feline species. It is nothing personal. They are fine to look at, but touching them sends me into an allergic fit the likes of which I never care to repeat. So, it was with a little trepidation that I agreed to (attempt to) photograph my brother's cats this weekend. You see, I only have one lens for my fancy schmancy new camera. It is a fixed focal length of 50mm. So to get as close to the kitties as I needed for a good shot, put me in the danger zone. But, luckily for me, my brother is a doctor. So, at least someone will know what to do if my face turns into a big red balloon from the kittiexposure (again).

Tonight was my attempt to photograph Dryfus. He is as good as a cat can be in my eyes. He just wants to lay on anyone available and be petted, but he does listen when he's told to get the hell off me. Hee hee. Poor cat thinks I don't like him, which just fascinates him further. Strange cat psychology at work there. At any rate, he didn't really want me to take his picture. He just wanted to scale my leg and sit on my head---because that's exactly what I didn't want. So, this is the only good picture we ended up with tonight.

No comments: