This baby boy is going to be the some sort of aerobics instructor though! He is always a moving and a shaking! I go back to the doctor next week for a checkup.
Last week the crib and dresser for the nursery came in. We spent Thursday night with Papa Drew assembling things. They look great!
A huge shout out and thanks to my brother, Tysen, aka Uncle Bub. He came up this weekend and painted the baby's room so we didn't have to worry about Dave painting everything but the walls. ;) I added some pictures of the baby's freshly painted room and you can see the furniture too.
Monday, September 8, 2008
I haven't had much to write about the last few weeks. I am feeling very good these days, not too huge and awkward yet, but thankfully not sick anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment