
Today we got the amazing news that we are going to be parents!!! I hadn't been feeling well for a couple weeks, but I thought it was just the flu. I finally called my doctor, who ordered bloodwork yesterday to see if he could tell what was going on.
This morning the nurse, Marnee, called and said she couldn't fix what was wrong with me because I was definitely pregnant! I think I screamed at the poor girl, but I was so excited and surprised! Dave came down the hallway towards me to see what I was screaming about. I hung up and told him, "We're having a BABY!!!" He made me repeat myself a couple times and we hugged and smiled and hugged some more.
This afternoon the doctor did a scan to see how far along I was and make sure everything looked good. It all looked perfect and we got to see a blob and a little fluttering heart. Dave and I giggled and stared the whole time.
We had a really fun day breaking the news to our family and friends. We're all so very excited for this new little one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment