This week, the food aversions haven't been too bad. Well, unless you count beef. I still can't stand to look at it or eat it. But thankfully chicken and fish are on my side now, along with the occasional hot dog. Vanilla pudding, applesauce and broccoli with ranch dip are favorite snacks.
Last weekend, grandma and I went shopping in Kansas City. We hit The Children's Place and got a few cute unisex sleepers and a very cute little white outfit with animals all over it. It's so much fun to buy for our baby!!! We also hit the maternity store and I got some shorts and a swimsuit that will grow with me. I especially needed the swimsuit since mine from last year is obviously not going to fit and swimming has been my exercise of choice the past few weeks.
Monday is my first appointment with the OB, Dr. Jones. I can't wait to go and see how the baby is doing!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Sleep, sleep, sleep!
Another week has gone by and rather quickly! I guess the time passes when you sleep 10 hours at night and take naps every evening too. It seems like a requirement most days to hit the couch after work and take a short snooze. Dave always laughs when he comes home from work to find me on the couch napping. I guess it's ironic since I've never, ever been one to take naps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment