Where is the time going??? I close my eyes and it truly feels like just yesterday we found out we had a baby on the way, and now he is this big, smart, handsome boy who is almost a year old. This month, Cooper has begun doing "pattycake" all by himself if you sing the words to him. Sometimes he doesn't throw it in the pan though, because I have a bad habit of tickling him when he throws up his arms. :) I know this will be a huge shocker, but the kid LOVES anything musical. He dances when he hears music, always goes for the musical toys and only sits still in church when there is music going.
He is now 23 1/2 lbs and I think close to 29" long. He still has issues with spitting up certain foods, but it seems to be improving some. He continues to be a fruit and veggie lover, and definitely a cracker monster. He wants "cays" for breakfast. Translation: pancakes! He's just starting to take steps holding only one of our hands now. That's an improvement from hollering at us every time we tried to let go. :)
We're in party planning mode now!! If you want to join us for Cooper's birthday party, it will be January 2nd in Huntsville, so save the date!
No comments:
Post a Comment