Dave and I love to go camping, and while we do enjoy the occasional tent camping experience, we're pretty much spoiled rotten because we normally use my inlaws' camper. It's so nice and big and clean and we don't have to sleep on the hard ground! Anyway, this weekend we decided to take Cooper and head up to the lake lot to spend the night at the camper. We had such a great time! Dave grilled while I fed Cooper and put him to bed. Then Dave and I sat and chatted the night away over coffee and smores. Sunday morning, Pawpaw Drew came up and joined us for camp breakfast of eggs and sausage cooked over the fire. Dave loves, loves, loves to cook over the fire! In fact, he loves it so much, Dave and his dad spent over an hour trying to get a good fire going in the rain! Camp breakfast is VERY important around here! :) Cooper took a very long morning nap under the shade of the pergola in his playpen. It was such a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment