We do now have an end date in sight for sure though. If Mr. Cooper doesn't arrive before 12/29, he's going to have me come into the hospital to help get the party started. That way he doesn't get too big in there!
I have finally started to slow down physically. I'm back to wanting to sleep all the time, or feel like I should lay down and stretch out to give the baby more room to move. It's amazing how active he is. He really works me over good some days, pushing his little bum out and kicking and punching. I know I will be sad when the pregnancy is over... It's just such an amazing feeling to grow a PERSON! But we are both beyond ready for him to get here. His daddy is getting very anxious, as am I.
My feet have started swelling a little, but it isn't too bad. Nothing a little foot rub can't make better though! Walking is getting challenging also. His head is very low and is pinching a nerve in my leg--which I'm sure makes it funny to watch me hobble around when it gets irritated. But, it's all manageable and I know the end is in sight!!
Take care!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Yesterday was my weekly visit to Dr. Jones. He was again, very pleased at how well I'm doing and said I am very good at being pregnant. :) I got checked out and I've made even more progress with dilation and that the baby is definitely in the right position to make his entrance. He said he would be very, very surprised to see me make it to another Monday appointment, but that he'd been surprised many times before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment