I think the general consensus is that it's going to be a boy. I've only had a couple people say they think it's a girl. The girls at work tell me I'm carrying like a boy does, but who knows right?
I am feeling so good right now. I am so thankful for that. I do have days where I absolutely cannot eat enough, but that is the only thing I can think of to mention. So, that in itself is great news! I have been able to reintroduce beef into my diet without getting sick now. Thank goodness that aversion is over! Chicken gets old after a while.
This weekend Dave and I will go to St. Louis and begin the fun process of registering for baby items. It should be interesting!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
SIX DAYS!
Only SIX more days until we (hopefully) get to find out what flavor of baby I'm cooking up in here! We are so ready to find out and just generally just out of our minds excited to start saying he or she.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment